Prof. dr. Hans van Oosterhout
Read more about Hans
Corporate Governance is about the Company and Country level ‘rules of the game’ within which Company’s create and deliver value to their stakeholders, such as shareholders, creditors, clients, suppliers, and third parties. Both in shaping the Corporate-level Governance rules and as a player within the country-level rules, the GC function is located at a critical nexus in the Company where all Corporate Governance issues come together. During this day you will develop a strategic perspective on the central Corporate Governance role that the GC plays in contemporary enterprise organizations.
You will research:
- Corporate Governance: the core strategic challenges and practices
- Corporate Governance: combining strategic and legal perspectives
- Design and maintenance of Corporate Governance systems
- Developing Governance policies, practices and actions towards shareholders and stakeholders
- Managing compliance, fraud and integrity as part of a comprehensive Corporate Governance strategy
- Learn how to think strategically about Corporate Governance and counsel on the development of high-performance Corporate Governance strategy.
- Discover how to configure the strategic, legal and ethical dimensions of Corporate Governance into a comprehensive Corporate Governance strategy.
- Manage firm-stakeholder relationships strategically and mitigate the risks associated with contracting, compliance, litigation and ethics