Prof. dr. Vareska van de Vrande
Read more about Vareska
After arrival and checking in, we will kick off the week with an introduction session that is both serious and fun, using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an innovative process designed to enhance innovation and business performance. It entices each participant to build, share and reflect on their personal goals and professional challenges, allowing you to share experiences and get to know each other, before diving into the program.
You will explore topics such as:
- Your personal objectives;
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles to succeed;
- Crafting a personal and shared vision of the General Counsel of the future.
- Getting to know your fellow participants and building an open and trusted atmosphere;
- Getting insights in the key obstacles and challenges you are currently facing;
- Outlining the future role of the General Counsel in your organization.
Enjoyed the high level, well balanced, challenging and divers program
It was a privilege to be among 22 peers from a wide range of industries during the GCEP, where together with our professors we learned, discussed, shared experiences and enjoyed the high level, well balanced, challenging and divers program. It has left me fully inspired to take on the challenges of the modern GC.- Talpa Media, Maaike van Urk, Group Legal & Business Affairs Director
The program has proven to give me valuable insights and ideas
A great week with peers from diverse industries. Both the program and the group discussions challenged me to think at a higher, more strategic level. The program has proven to give me valuable insights and ideas that I can use in my day to day work. – Vesteda, Jackie Breedveld, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary