Prof. dr. Hans van Oosterhout
Read more about Hans
After arrival and check-in, we will kick off with an introduction session in which we will explore the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s General Counsel from a C-Suite point of view, the internal and external pressures and the waves of change. What do you bring to the table and what does the GCEP bring you? We will also have an introduction session that is both serious and fun, using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an innovative process designed to enhance innovation and business performance. It entices each participant to develop, share and reflect on their personal goals and professional challenges, allowing you to share experiences and get to know each other, before plunging into the program.
You will explore topics such as:
- Bringing perspective in the changing role of the GC;
- Your individual objectives;
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles to succeed;
- Shaping a personal and shared vision of the General Counsel of the future.
- Being a General Counsel in times of uncertainty and change.
- A clear view on the perspective of the changing world of the GC and on your own goals;
- Getting to know your fellow participants and building an open and trusted atmosphere;
- Getting insights in the key obstacles and challenges you are currently facing;
- Outlining the future role of the General Counsel in your Organization and the impact of Covid-19.
Enjoyed the high level, well balanced, challenging and divers program
It was a privilege to be among 22 peers from a wide range of industries during the GCEP, where together with our professors we learned, discussed, shared experiences and enjoyed the high level, well balanced, challenging and divers program. It has left me fully inspired to take on the challenges of the modern GC.- Talpa Media, Maaike van Urk, Group Legal & Business Affairs Director
The program has proven to give me valuable insights and ideas
A great week with peers from diverse industries. Both the program and the group discussions challenged me to think at a higher, more strategic level. The program has proven to give me valuable insights and ideas that I can use in my day to day work. – Vesteda, Jackie Breedveld, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary