Prof. dr. Cees van Riel
Read more about Cees
The quintessential task of the GC in today’s volatile, information- heavy and interconnected economy is protecting a firm’s intangible assets. Especially corporate reputation is one of the most important drivers of consumers’ purchasing intentions, financiers’ willingness to invest, and regulators’ involvement intensity. This is extremely vulnerable unless it is systematically managed.
You will explore:
- The strategic value of reputation
- Measuring corporate reputation
- Orchestrating the reputation management function
- Alignment of communication, organisation, law, and strategy
- Corporate communication and organisational identity
- Compliance: ethics and integrity
- Crises management for GC.
- Understand the contributions the GC must make to protect intangible assets.
- Acquire the tools for reputation management and reputational alignment.
- Learn how to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders who play a crucial role in strengthening your firm’s reputation